Lawnmowers Insurance

1800 872 331



Get insured for any damage or injury you might cause.

The first insurance we believe you need is Public Liability Insurance which will protect you if you directly or indirectly cause damage to property or an injury to someone; while working on a job site. And we believe that we will do a better job of advising you. Why? Because we have a team of advisers who only work with Tradies and Subbies. Our team have the industry experience to cater an insurance package to suit your trade and workplace.


When you are on a job, it’s normal to have mowers and other equipment on site. Unfortunately there is only so much you can do to make them obvious to others, but there will always be some risk of people tripping over them. This is where a good Lawnmowers Public Liability Insurance comes in and will protect you from possible financial loss.

Public Liability Insurance can protect you if you directly or indirectly cause damage to someone else’s property or an injury to a third party while working on a job site. It is often a requirement and can provide financial aid in the event that an accident causing injury or damage occurs.

Get Public Liability Insurance



Our Tradesure team can advise on the best work vehicle and trailer insurance for you.  For lawnmowing contractors a work vehicle/ trailer is like a third arm, you cannot carry out your job without them.  Protect your assets and livelihood with Tradesure Work Vehicle/Trailer Insurance.


How would your business cope if your ride-on, lawnmowers, spare blades, engines or catchers got stolen? At Tradesure we can advise you on what insurance for your machinery and tools will protect you best.

What’s covered with our Tool Insurance:

Your tools and stock for Fire & Specified Perils, Flood, Theft following forcible entry to a locked building or locked vehicle, damage in transit due to a collision or overturning of the vehicle the items are in.

Important Information
* Covered Australia wide in any vehicle or building
* Cover for Stock up to $2,000
* Cover for any one item up to $2k automatically  – if any items need insurance are over $2k, these will  to be specified (no charge)
* You can also include Electronic items for Accidental Damage up to $1,000 which is additional to the standard cover– these need to be specified.  *QBE Policies only

Please Note – our standard excess is $500 per claim (not per item).

Complete our Quote Request form or fill in our Enquiry Form and one of our team will contact you.


We strongly recommend sickness and accident insurance to protect your income. Tradesure offers 24/7 Illness and Injury Insurance and has you covered whether you get hurt at work or somewhere else in Australia if it’s work related or not. At Tradesure we think this is one of the most important insurances any self employed tradie can have.

There are two choices – 1. Accident and Sickness or 2. Accident Only cover, with varying benefit periods ( the maximum time you will be paid) from 1 year up to 5 years for Accident Claims and up to 2 years for sickness claims.

Monthly premiums are available through Premium Funding (Additional charges apply).


If you have employees then you need to have them covered by Workers Compensation (Work Cover in some States). At Tradesure we can obtain competitive Workers Compensation premiums for you with Australia’s biggest insurers who also provide an efficient and proactive claims service. We also recommend that you check with your local state authority to see that any of your subcontractors maybe classed as employees under your states Workers Compensation legislation and that you may be required by law to insure subbies under your Workers Compensation policy.


We understand it’s important that claims be dealt with as soon as possible. If your claim details and paper work are in order, we guarantee a maximum 5 business day settlement on your tools claim. Tradesure Insurance Claims receive priority and we have a dedicated team member to support you with any claims you make, to make sure you receive your full entitlements as soon as possible.


Tradesure have all the insurance you will need for your lawn mowing services. Our experienced team can customise an insurance package specific to your industry. Cut through the hassle of having to pay full premiums once a year. Instead, at Tradesure, you can pay by the month through Premium Funding (Additional charges apply).

For all your Lawn Mower Insurance needs contact Tradesure on 1800 872 331, complete our Quote Request form or fill in our Enquiry Form and one of our team will contact you.

Request a Quote