Plant and Machinery

Cover for mobile plant and equipment can be a complex field to navigate.

A typical trades policy won’t cover you for larger equipment, so it’s important to have access to specialist knowledge to help you make the right decision on coverage.

Common types of mobile plant equipment include trailers, excavators, mobile and tower cranes, bulldozers, earthmoving equipment, mining equipment and more.

What can it cover?

  • Material damage
  • Equipment in transit
  • Portable tools and parts
  • Public & Product Liability
Man wearing yellow hi-vis jumper with his hand holding the front of his white hard hat, the background is blurred but behind him is earthmoving equipment

Being part of Regional Insurance Brokers means we have access to specialist brokers to assist with your insurance needs for you plant machinery and equipment.

Talk to the Tradesure team for advice on your plant and machinery insurance needs.